The Audi Environmental Foundation, a pioneer in fostering research and innovation for a sustainable future, is proud to announce the Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship 2024. Established in 2009 as a 100-percent subsidiary of AUDI AG, the foundation is dedicated to contributing to environmental protection and encouraging sustainable behaviors. At the core of its mission is the promotion and development of environmentally compatible technologies, environmental education measures, and the protection of essential natural resources for humans, animals, and plants.
About the Scholarship
In alignment with its commitment to environmental causes, the Audi Environmental Foundation is partnering with One Young World to provide scholarships to 15 young leaders committed to addressing the climate crisis through innovative technologies, climate education, or the preservation of ecosystems. The selected scholars will have the unique opportunity to attend the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montréal (Tiohtià:ke), Canada.
Key Features of the Scholarship
- Age Range: 18 – 30
- Nationality: Open to applicants from all countries
- Commitment: Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Leadership: Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Knowledge: Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Innovation: Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions
- Environmental Impact: Demonstrated impact and innovation in tackling environmental challenges
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal, Canada.
- Hotel accommodation in Montreal between 18 – 21 September 2024.
- Participation in the pre-event by Audi AG and the Audi Environmental Foundation on 17 September 2024. (Note: Attendance at the pre-event is a prerequisite for accepting the scholarship.)
- Travel expenses to and from Montreal (flights in economy).
- Catering, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
The application deadline for the Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship 2024 is 17 March 2024.
As we face complex challenges related to scarce resources, environmental destruction, climate change, and population growth, collaboration becomes crucial. The Audi Environmental Foundation believes that by working together with partners, we can develop effective concepts and solutions to successfully navigate these challenges. Join us in making a positive impact on the world by applying for the Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship 2024 and becoming a catalyst for change.
Application Deadline: 17th March 2024
You can also attend the One Young World 2024 Montreal Summit via the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF)
About the China-United States Exchange Foundation
The China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF) is a Hong Kong-based non-profit that seeks to build trust, facilitate exchange, and advance understanding between the world’s two largest economies. CUSEF has a long commitment to youth and education, bringing more than 2,000 American students to China, including 800 from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). Founded in 2008, it is celebrating its 15th anniversary by inviting global youth to apply for the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship to accelerate progress on the SDGs.
About the Scholarship
In partnership with the China-United States Exchange Foundation, One Young World is launching the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024 to identify eight outstanding young leaders from all over the world. The Scholars will be selected based on their proven positive social impact in tackling global challenges such as climate change, poverty, gender equality and public health. The scholarship will enable eight impactful young leaders who are driving forward positive change to participate in the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal and join the global One Young World Ambassador Community.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2024
Click here to read more and apply.
Do you want to share your impact stories or pitch the coverage of your CSR event to us? E-mail: email@example.com or *Phone +234-806-795-0250 (Whatsapp &Text)